Pathway Planning seminars
Pathway Planning is a step-by-step system for diagnosing and assessing the health of your practice and then creating a “treatment plan.” Pathway Planning seminars, sponsored by Veterinary Growth Partners partners, teach you—in an engaging way—the specific skills you need to put the plan into effect and achieve your goals for years to come.
Over the course of a weekend, you'll learn to:
- Create a concise, actionable plan utilizing your practice's mission, vision and values
- Set one-year, three-year and five-year goals
- Break down goals into manageable, achievable steps
- Create a viable marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain a 90-day accountability cycle for your team
- Run meetings effectively
- Hire the right people for the right job and let go of those who don't fit
- Track only the most meaningful metrics
- Systematically identify and solve your practice's problems
The facilitator and instructor for the seminars is Shawn McVey, MA, MSW, Veterinary Growth Partners' Pathway Planning Coach. A world-renowned speaker and expert in the veterinary field, Shawn uses his combined professional experience in business management and psychotherapy to help you take an honest look at your practice and uncover blind spots in your leadership and business management skills.
Veterinary Growth Partners members do not pay to attend the sessions and are even encouraged to include additional members of their staff.