VGP Content Guidelines
Effective: November 17, 2022
We’ve put together these general guidelines to help set the tone for discourse on the portions of the Electronic Services that allow user interaction, including the community sections of our online learning platform EdQuest.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are appropriate to the particular service. For example, our EdQuest platform isn’t the place for rants about political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don’t relate to the community you’re posting in.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery are fine, but there’s no place for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, or other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions on our platforms should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t promote the products and/or services of your own business or employer or the business of your friends or relatives.
- Privacy: Don’t publicize people’s private information. For instance, please don’t post close-up photos or videos of any individual without their permission, and don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to someone who is commonly referred to by their full name. Please also do not post business documents that may contain personal information of your clients and/or employees.
- Promotional content: Don’t post promotional material unless you’ve cleared it with us in advance. Let’s keep the site useful for other members and not overrun with commercial noise from every user.
- Post your own content: Don’t swipe content from other sites or users. Write your own copy and only share your own photos and videos. At a minimum, you must have permission to share any Third-Party Content.